Summer is officially over! Are you ready for fall and winter?
It's time to take care of our skin and hair after a long summer on the sun and the sea.
Exposure to sun gives our skin an amazing bronze color yet it is so dangerous for our skin and hair too.
To help ourselves be refreshed and rejuvenated again we can do some simple things.
- First of all , it's so important to cut your hair after summer.Our hair after summer are so damaged and dehydrated.So a good cut will make your hair healthy again.
- After that you should choose a good oil for your hair to help them by hydrated and smooth again.
- And for those who dye their hair If you want you can just go for a darker color for fall.After summer I always dye my hair 1 or 2 shades darker.
- Our skin after summer is also so dry and dehydrated.The most important thing for your skin to do is to hydrate it.Choose a good moisturizer for your skin type and hydrate your face once in the morning and once before sleep!
- Now it is also a good time to look into a heavier moisturizer if your skin tends to be dry.
- Don't forget that we have to wear sun cream in fall too even if the sun is not so bright .
- Besides that you can make your own face mask with only two ingredients that will totally rejuvenate you:
You will need :
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
Mash the banana and gradually add the milk until you have a creamy mask.
Then apply the mask on cleansed face and neck . Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes , then remove it with a pad and clean your face with water.
I hope this post was helpful for you.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog!