Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Homemade spa treatment*

Most people spend so much money on beauty products , spa treatments hoping to achieve the greatest skin, hair and body. But making your own products at home is cheaper , so easy yet so fun. So don't miss a second, especially now that the holidays have come and you want to look beautiful . 

What better than to make your own scrub , face mask , moisturizing lotion and hair mask??



Lemon sugar scrub


You will need :

6 cups sugar 

2 cups oil

7-8 teaspoon lemon juice

What to do : 

Simply mix all the ingredients together.Then place the scrub in a jar and you are finished!!

Face mask



You will need :

1 ripe banana

1 tablespoon honey 

10 drops of lemon juice

What to do :

Mash the banana with honey in a bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix well. Apply the mask on your face for about 15 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water.


Moisturizing lotion


What to do :
In a 140ml bottle toss a very strong green tea , add the juice of 1/2 lemon , 2 tablespoons orange zest and 2 tablespoons grapefruit zest. Shake well and leave in the fridge. Strain into another bottle and using for toning after cleansing your face.


Hair mask


What to do :
Beat 2 eggs well with 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mixture onto dry hair , wrap with a plastic bag or a towel and leave to act about 15 minutes. Then rinse well and wash your hair. 
*The smell of the egg is not very attractive , but the mask is so good fot the hair.

Will you try them???
Which one do you prefer??


22 comments:

  1. Great tips think i would go for the scrub!

    X 1310bynora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this article, great ideas :) I think my skin could really use that face mask right now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I think I'm going to try the lemon sugar scrub! Great ideas!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! Love any at-home diy kinda stuff. Always tempted to take a bite of my sugar scrubs though lol ;)

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love DIYs and I actually use once a week the lemon scrub: it helped me a lot! x
    http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such good tips, I loved the mask.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll be trying these soon! Very good tips.

    Drop of Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely going to try the lemon sugar scrub!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I might give these a try cos they sound so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :)
    *************
    Helena Filipa Pereira
    THE HF BLOG
    BLOG - http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/
    FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HF1BLOG
    INSTAGRAM - http://instagram.com/thehfblog
    BLOGLOVIN - http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3345726/the-hf-blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ! ^^ Greetings from Singapore !
    So sorry for the late reply. And yes, I followed you on Bloglovin already ^^
    And regarding this post, I would say that I'm a big fan of at home DIY remedies. I used honey and lemon to get rid of my acne scars and it works wonders !
    Green tea and honey also worked wonders on my hair. Great post ! :) And lovely blog :D

    http://rosefleurette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That facial scrub sounds amazing!

    I've never tried homemade before, but this does sound easy.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lemon scrub sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi
    Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well.... I will follow your blog always. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the tips!
    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com
    Santi

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will for sure try hair mask, sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like these ideas. I'll have to try them out (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this post! Can't wait to try some of these out! The scrub looks good, I may start with that one!

    ReplyDelete